Mobility Plus Is pleased to announce new additions!
Brook Olson and Jennifer Rath joined us in March 2017.
Brook will be taking over our billing and accounting as we have elected to no longer outsource that service and provide a new employment opportunity for our community.
Dr. Jennifer Rath PT, DPT will be joining our physical therapy staff primarily in our Enderlin location. She will be assisting our current Physical Therapist Dr. Brittany White PT, DPT. Jennifer has a special interest in geriatrics and outpatient therapy.
To learn more about our new additions check them out…..
Jarad Syrstad is a University of North Dakota Physical Therapy student and is from Thompson, ND. Jarad is starting his second year and will be interning at MobilityPLUS Rehabilitation for nine weeks. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Bemidji State University in 2015.
Jarad will be working mainly with Dr. Ryan Lorenz PT, DPT during his time at the Gwinner location. He is interested in orthopedics and sports medicine, but is gladly willing to explore other specialties. As a member of the American Physical Therapy Association, Jarad is highly motivated and excited to learn about the physical therapy profession.
Jarad chose to practice physical therapy in the Gwinner area so he could live with his brother in Milnor, as he enjoys spending time with his family. His hobbies include the outdoors, sports, exercising and also spending time with friends.
Check us out on Facebook!
By Bailey Goolsbey
1. A pound of muscle burns more calories than a pound of fat. So, as you begin to build muscle, you’ll burn more calories throughout the day.
2. Because strength training is a weight-bearing activity, it will help you build stronger bones.
3. It can decrease your risk for injury– You’ll build stronger muscles and connective tissue, as well as increase joint stability.
4. It can help reduce the risk for heart disease by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol.
5. The endorphins relased during strength training can help to relieve stress!
Check us out on Facebook
On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
From: Mobility PLUS Rehabilitation